Kugoo S1 & S1 Pro Front Fork and Rear Fork
- PRICE ON OFFER INCLUDING VAT AND SHIPPING FEE
- All spare parts are 100% ORIGINAL.
- Shipping Time: non-standard shipping time, expected 10-15 working days to deliver.
- Product Warranty - We offer 12 months warranty on the product.
- Kugoo Scooter Fork - Suitable for S1&S1 Pro
KUGOO Shipping and Delivery Policy
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All products available on kugoo-scooter.com are shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouses (Kugoo) located in Europe. We offer international express courier (DPD or GLS or DHL) ensuring a fast and reliable service with delivery within 5-7 working days (barring unforeseen circumstances).
Shipping costs are already included in the price of the products (unless otherwise specified).
There are no additional costs, the products have already been cleared through customs, therefore the prices of the products already include all import costs (taxes, customs duties).
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMES
The product is dispatched within 48 hours (working days) after payment verification. The package will be delivered in 5-7 days (working days) from the shipping confirmation(EU countries), except for islands and other remote areas, where the delivery time can be longer. Due to Brexit, shipping to the UK takes about 8-10 working days. We don't ship on weekends and public holidays.
During particular periods (Christmas or similar holidays, Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.), the processing of orders may be delayed. In addition to the above, we will try our best to ensure your order can be shipped on time.
When the package is sent from the Manufacturer's warehouses, an email is sent with the tracking code. The customer can use the code on the DPD or GLS or DHL website to obtain information on the location of the parcel and the expected delivery time. The tracking code is activated within a few hours of the order being dispatched, in some cases within one day at the most. We will notify you of any delays.
If the package is damaged or shows signs of tampering, we advise the customer to sign with reservation (or refuse the package) at the time of delivery and to contact us immediately.
KUGOO RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
- Your Products (only purchased on the Website Kugoo-scooter.com) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Battery warranty is 6 month.
- We can’t cancel the order if your parcel has been shipped out.
- We only refund or replace items when we ascertain the scooter has gone faulty due to defects in materials/workmanship within 7 days (starting from the date of delivery). No shipping fee for returns or replacements in this case.
- Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No handling fee for returning/replacing/maintaining the product, but please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
KUGOO provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. If your KUGOO product has a warranty related issue, you must retain the original purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims to verify your warranty eligibility.
After Sales Service - Europe Center
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by KUGOO are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase .
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- KUGOO must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that KUGOO needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to KUGOO or if the defective item is not returned.
- You must include your defective Product within the original packaging or dealers’ approved packaging.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through kugoo-scooter.com
- Purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
THE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND ALL RIGHTS FROM IT SHALL BE LOST IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- The product hasn’t been commercialized by KUGOO or any of its authorized dealers.
- The product was modified or repaired by unauthorized technicians or/and by using faulty, modified, or unoriginal equipment / accessories.
- The product has suffered accidents or damages caused by external factors, atmospheric conditions or any other such events.
- The faults are caused by dirt, impurities, water, foreign bodies, etc., where applicable.
- The product was used in the rain and/or driven through a body of water with a depth bigger than 4 cm.
- Product or parts identification series / codes / marks etc. that are deleted / illegible, marking or embossment crafted, made for various purposes Spare parts or original pars show dents, mechanical shock, thermal or other fractures, cracks, etc. not attributable to them.
- Damage and defects due to improper handling and transport made by the buyer.
- Changes to the original condition of the product by natural influences (corrosion, condensation, etc.) due to improper storage conditions.
- The product has not been used according to the conditions of the user manual. – link Product’s faults are caused by vandalism or similar causes.
- The warranty duration has expired.
For technical support, please feel free to contact us.
Working Time：(9 AM - 11:30 PM GMT+8)