1. User question: What are the requirements of the electric bike or electric scooters for the rider?
Answer: The applicable age of the e-bike/e-scooter is 16-55 years old, the applicable height is 120-180cm, the maximum load is 120kg, the maximum climbing degree is 15º-35º. Special note: please do not ride after drinking or taking drugs that may affect your judgment.
2. User question: The load capacity is marked as 120kg, can I ride an e-bike/e-scooter if my weight exceeds 120kg?
Answer: It is not completely impossible to use this product if you weigh more than 120kg. It's just that the heavier you are, the more gentle you need to be. Also, if you weigh more than 120kg, the bike's ability to climb and cross obstacles will be reduced. If you are tall and heavy, please ride carefully.
3. User question: Can I ride my e-bike/e-scooter in the rain?
Answer: Although the e-bike/e-scooter is partly waterproof, please avoid riding in the rain for your safety.
4. User question: How to report for repair when there is a problem with the electric bike/scooter? What information do I need to provide for repairs?
Answer: If there is a problem with the e-bike/e-scooter, you need to provide a video or picture and a description of the fault, as well as the order tracking number and the body code (the body code can be viewed on the vehicle's stand-up bar). Our customer service will provide you a return label or you can send it back to Heng Zhihe Repair warehouse.(The warehouse does not support cash on delivery service).
5. User question: How long is the warranty period of electric bicycles/scooters and related parts?
Answer: The warranty period for the body parts of Heng Zhihe electric bicycle/scooter is one year, and the battery warranty is half a year (man-made damage is not covered by the warranty).
6. User question: How many days can I return or replace the product after purchasing it?
Answer: The scooter warranty policy is as follows:
1: Within 7 days from the date you signed for the product, if the product has any quality problems that are not caused by man-made damage, and if the product is tested and determined by the after-sales service centre of Heng Zhihe, you can enjoy free return or exchange services.
2: Within 8 days to 12 months from the date you sign for the product, if the product has any quality problems that are not caused by man-made damage, and the product is tested and determined by the after-sales service centre of Heng Zhihe, you can enjoy free replacement parts and free repair services (Note: the battery warranty is half a year).
3: The warranty period takes the date of customer's signature as the starting date, if the date of signature cannot be checked, the warranty will be carried out according to the date of the order number.
7. User question: What is the problem that the bike/scooter cannot be charged?
Answer:1. First check whether there is a problem with the charger. Plug the charger into the power supply and disconnect it from the vehicle body. Observe whether the indicator light of the charger is on (normally it is green). If it does not, it means that there is a problem with the charger; you can also use a multi-meter to measure the charger voltage, if the voltage is not displayed, then the charger is malfunctioning.
2. Check whether the charging port is loose or falling off. Disconnect the charger connected to the power supply and plug it into the vehicle body. If the charger indicator shows green, then the green light is in normal path. If it does not light up, you need to check the charging interface circuit or replace the charging interface.
3. If you troubleshoot the charging interface and charger, then you need to check whether the battery is faulty. You can use a multi-meter to measure. If the battery is faulty, the battery needs to be replaced.